Wednesday, June 22, 2011

..We have BeeN PartneR in LiFe for these Long Journey..


Salam to all Muslim out there,


Hari ini bersamaan 22 Jun 2011, Rabu adalah hari yang biasa bagi kebanyakan daripada kita. What so special about today? erm....let me inhales n exhales my breath deeply....and silently put my fingers across my lips...shussssss....it's my Wedding Annie...yeah, my 4th Anniversarry with him...r u sure the figure is FOUR? oh my God, how time flies...and there is soooo much things happened in between 4 years...hahaha, of da course rite, the biggest ever is....Having a child late back in 2009! Yes, our beloved little daughter Adani Damia was born on 26 August 2009. 3rd day of Ramadhan, 8.26 a.m . Now, she's alomost 2 years old...yeay...as for me, mama feels that is the most memorable n valuable that happened in our diary..


Beside, i'm still remember how is my feelings when everybody keep asking like this familiar question..." when are u gonna get pregnant dear? why are u still not having any child yet? Are u having a family planning?" i am sure, these are most frequent question that always lingers around ur head rite? hahahahahaha, u feel stupid to answer and convey everybody that the time has not come yet!!! Sabar lah sayang....kan sabar tuh separuh daripada Iman.... it applied to me tooo....During that time, i felt so depressed since i'm not " berbadan dua" yet...One of the main reason is, me..having a long course just to complete my profesion career in Govern ment. it took about 7 months. During that 7 months, i can't get pregnant. it is rules and had to follow. if not, i have to return back for another wasting 7 months in my life. Remember...we always good with our planning, but we do not know wether it is suitable time for us to achieve it! yep, it's true...lucky me, during that the most hectic time in my life, my hubby is always along my side. haha, he's keeping me healthy but not make me feel preggy yet...thanks Allah. the reason is, i'm a modernised mother, live in urban area....but deep down inside me, i can't live without my other half! yes...my other half significant...my lovely daughter, AD! ngee...so, if im get caught wif my pregnancy, i can't go on my course, n i have to come back to DPA ( Diploma Pengurusan Awam) and i have to leave her....leave her??? sekejap boley la...lama2...no..no..no... [ sambil tunjuk jari telunjuk yg digoyangkan di kiri n kanan]


So, back to da story....Dalam suka2, pasti ada duka! hehe....actually, we had our longterm  relationship between us! why longterm? we had been dating for about 8 consecutive years before we get married!!!! hahahaha, it's a long time for us actually....there is a lots sadness n forgiveness between that memorable 8 years..and let's us kept that deep in our heart, and our soul...just a lil dirty secret in our marriage...betul tak hubby??


Today i realised, he is my Jodoh...wether he's perfect or not, he is my saviour!!! too many things that been planned for us, and i'm thank Allah for giving me this very precious oppurtunity in our life, sharing the joy n burden together. As for today, my pray n hope is......let's my "Jodoh will be last forever till the end of our live, hanya Allah yang mampu memisahkan kita....".


Benarlah kata Drama Nora Elena: Allah turunkan panas dan hujan di tengah jalan, rupanya 'Dia' munculkan pelangi dipenghujung jalan....some sort like that, but i'm happy that u are mine...
 So, i'm in the mood of happiness, i just wanna share a joyous pix from our Precious Moment together:) and the Video from JB...i'm not his fans but i love the music... i'm just lurve it!! 


tata, dada...:)


" Ya Allah, terima kasih untuk Hadiahmu ini"

"Alhamdulillah, sempurna sudah satu masjid didirikan"

" First private kiss from him" ahaks:)


Alhamdulillah, begitulah janji di antara kita


Semoga kita kekal bahagia selamanya, Sayang....





No comments:

Post a Comment